How to cancel my subscription or unsubscribe?
You can cancel your subscription anytime you wish. It takes only seconds to cancel on our websites. We have two separate websites, new and old, both websites are active. See below.
2- I SUBSCRIBED LAST YEAR OR BEFORE: Your account is on our Old Website
- First Login to your account here, then go to My Account (in the footer)
- Select the language course and click Cancel (See screenshot below)
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT CANCELLATIONS:
- Canceling your subscription cancels all automated future payments, it does not provide a refund, see our 7-Day Refund policy for our new customers here.
- You should receive a confirmation email when you cancel. if you don't receive an email please contact us asap.
- If you have problems canceling, please contact us and we will cancel it for you. Please add the email address used while subscribing, the language course and the subscription date.
OLD APP CANCELLATIONS:
- Please follow the steps below to cancel your app subscriptions.
- Developers (we) don't have the authority to cancel your app subscription. Only customers can cancel their app subscriptions.
Canceling Apple Itunes App on the Appstore
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if necessary
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap DinoLingo subscription
- Select Cancel
Canceling Google Android App on the Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store
- Confirm that you are signed in to the correct Google account
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Select DinoLingo subscription
- Tap Cancel subscription
HOW CAN I REACTIVATE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
This feature is available for the new website only. After canceling, if you change your mind you can re- activate your subscription within 30 days.
- Go to Dashboard (top right)
- Click on Subscriptions
- Select the language course and click Activate
Dinolingo is a subscription based program and all plans renew automatically which can be canceled anytime. This information is always available on our website. See below.