Adding new students for schools
- Go to My Account (in the footer) then click Sub Accounts.
- Copy and paste the Signup URL in the box.
- Send an email to all students with this sign-up link. Students signing up with this link will automatically be added under your account.
- The students DO NOT need to enter “credit card” or “coupon code”. Please note, students will need unique email addresses during sign up.
Import a CSV file. This method is also fast. Here's how (see screenshots below)
- Step 1 - Open a blank sheet on Google sheets or Microsoft excel or Mac Pages.
- Step 2 - Enter children's info (5 columns): email, username, first_name, last_name, password
- Step 3 - Save as .csv (comma separated values).
- Step 4 - Now, on dinolingo website, Go to My Account (in the footer) then click Sub Accounts.
- Step 5 - Choose; Import Accounts via CSV.
Step 1 & 2: Create a list
Step 3: Save as csv.
Step 4 & 5: Upload the csv file.
Please make sure to tick-mark "Send NEW members the welcome email" box
The fields needed for the CSV are:
- * Username (“username”)
- * Email (“email”)
- * First name (“first_name”)
- * Last name (“last_name”)
- *Password ("password")
If you want to set up a generic password for all your students or unique passwords for each student, you can do it as well.
How to see student's progress:
- Go to Student Reports (in the footer) then click on Detailed Report
- "Student Reports" will appear as soon as you add students.