Parents w/ multiple children: Adding another child
- All subscription plans (Monthly and Annual) already allow 4-device access at the same time by default.
- Monthly subscriptions: If your children are young and/or the is no need to have separate reports, the default setting is sufficient.
- Annual subscriptions- POPULAR: Add up to three (3) users under the main parent account. @$119 per language = Less than $4 per month per child.
For this feature, each child will need their own email address.
Method 1: Email the sign-up link.
- Go to your Account –> Subscriptions –> Sub Accounts. On the Sub-Accounts page, there is a "Signup URL" section.
- Copy and paste that link and email it to your children.
- Children signing up with this link will automatically be added to your account.
- They DO NOT need to enter “credit card” or “coupon code”.
Method 2: Import a CSV file.
1 - Download sample CSV file. Or, create a CSV file on google sheets, Microsoft excel, or pages and save it on your desktop.
The fields needed for the CSV are:
- Username (“username”)
- Email (“email”)
- First name (“first_name”)
- Last name (“last_name”)
- Password ("password")
Sample CSV file:
2 - Go to your sub accounts page and click on import CSV file.
* Please make sure to tick-mark the "Send NEW members the welcome email" box
** For the password: We would recommend using only lower-case letters for the password.
*** You can also reset a password this way by re-submitting the CSV file.
Method 3: Contact us for help.
If you are lost, please email us the names and email addresses of your children, and we will add them for you manually.
Please add my children under my account: email@example.com
My children: (note: Each child needs their own email address to be added as a sub-user under parents email account)
Child 1- First name, last name, email address
Child 2 - First name, last name, email address
HOW DO CHILDREN ACCESS THEIR ACCOUNTS?
1 - Go to https://dinolingo.com/login
2 - Enter the child's email address
3 - Enter the child's password
4 - Click on lessons (top menu)