Cancelling Subscription - Unsubscribe
For your convenience, all of our subscription plans automatically renew, which can be canceled online anytime. If you are not sure the method you use to subscribe, check your email inbox to determine if you have paid through DinoLingo website or through the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
If you have subscribed via the DinoLingo Website
- Login to your account: dinolingo.com/login
- Go to; My Subscriptions
- Click on Cancel. That's it. (See below image).
You’ll receive an automated confirmation of cancellation email as soon as it's canceled.
Note: If you don't see the blue "Cancel" link on your account, please email us with Subject: Cancel my subscription, and add the following:
1) The subscription email address 2) The subscription Date 3) The language course
We need this information to find your account. As soon as we find your account we will manually cancel it and we will send you a confirmation email. If we don't have the right amount of information, it will take longer to find your account which may take a couple of days or more.
If you have subscribed via the Apple App Store
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if necessary
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap DinoLingo subscription
- Select Cancel
If you have subscribed via the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store
- Confirm that you are signed in to the correct Google account
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Select DinoLingo subscription
- Tap Cancel subscription
Canceling your subscription will stop the auto billing option, meaning, it will keep your subscription active until the end of the period, you won't be charged again.
7-Day Refund Policy
At this time we offer a 7-Day Refund for our website subscriptions. Click here for more.