How to switch from the old site to to the new site?
- Subscribed in 2023 / 2022? You have an account on the new site Login here
- Subscribed in 2014 / 2021 ? You have an account on the old site Login here
- Switching is optional. In fact if you have younger kids, you may want to stay on the old site, the new site has more activities for children who can read or learning to read.
How can I switch to the new site?
- First, start your free trial on the new site here.
- Then, cancel your subscription on the old site here
- Your old subscription will expire automatically at the end of your period. No need to do anything else.
- First, start your 7-day free trial on the new site here.
- Cancel your subscription before the 7-Day Trial ends (so you won't be charged).
- Email us. Subject: Switch to the new site. To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will manually add your remaining months from the old subscription to the new subscription and cancel your account on the old site.
- You subscription will expire on your the expiration date, if you need to continue, just re-activate your account on the new site.
Visit How to subscribe to the new site.
3 - Can I have two separate subscriptions on both sites?
Yes, you can keep your old site subscription and also subscribe on the new Dinolingo as well. These two subscriptions will be billed separately. In this case you don't need to email us, you can just create a new account here.