Teachers 1: How to add, edit, remove students?
- Both the teacher admin account and the teacher account can add students.
- Please see video below;
- How to add students?
- How to add assignments?
- How to monitor student's progress?
WATCH VIDEO: TEACHER ADMIN ACCOUNT
WATCH VIDEO 2: TEACHER ACCOUNT
- There are two different ways to add students.
- Bulk add (Recommended): Go to your Dashboard and click "Bulk Add Students".
- First, create a new CSV file on your computer (by using Microsoft Excel, Google sheets etc).
- On the file, enter student's name and a unique code; only add two fields on top row; see example below.
- Save the file and upload it onto our system. Click, Import CSV.
Example of CSV rows:
John Doe 1234
Mary Smith MS001
Joe Smith cXW43s
Sarah Smith Spanish3
Please remember: The student will need to enter their unique code in order to login on the website or the app each time. So the simpler the code the better for the student.
- Or add one student at a time:
- This is a longer process and not recommended. It is only used when there's a new student or students in the classroom.