Teachers 3: Student assignments and homework?
About Student Assignments:
- Assignments will be given to the whole classroom all in once.
- When students login, the assignments shown on their dashboard.
- Students can also access their assignments on their top menu.
- As soon as they complete the assignment, it will disappear from their dashboard.
Video: How to add students, how to give assignments and more.
Student Top Menu:
Both the admin account and the teacher account can give assignments.
HOW TO ASSIGN A HOMEWORK OR A CLASSWORK?
- On your Teacher Dashboard, go to "Lesson Plan"
- Choose the Classroom on top menu (if you have multiple classrooms)
- Then click on the green + icon to assign a homework or a classwork
- Next, set a due date for your assignment.
How to see the assignment reports?
- On your Dashboard, go to "Progress Reports".
- Select the Classroom on top (if you have multiple classrooms)
- Click on "Detailed Reports" to see all assignments.
- Choose the assignment report you like to see.