Teacher admin 2: How to add, edit, remove classrooms?
Now you have added your teacher, the second step is adding your first classroom.
HOW TO ADD CLASSROOMS?
- On the main page, click "Add a new classroom" and fill the simple form.
- Create a name for this classroom. Popular names are: "Spanish Class 1", "Miss Lauren's French class", "German with Mr. James", "Beginner Korean", "ESL 2nd grade" etc...
- Classroom code: Do NOT enter, auto generated
- Allocated Students: Enter the number of students in this class.
- Language course: Select the language course from the dropdown menu. (We provide this list).
- Teacher: Assign the teacher from the dropdown menu
- A) Smaller schools (one teacher only): You can select yourself, the teacher admin as a teacher.
- B) Larger schools (multiple teachers): Please add the teachers first then add the classrooms.
HOW TO EDIT CLASSROOMS?
- Only the admin account can create classrooms, however both the admin account and the teacher account can edit and/or remove classrooms.
Click on the pen icon next to the classroom name. On the form you can;
- Change classroom name
- Regenerate the classroom code
- Change the number of allocated students
- Change the language course
HOW TO REMOVE CLASSROOMS?
Click on the red X icon next to the classroom. This is a final decision and there is no returning back from this action.