Cancel, unsubscribe, stop auto billing
Dinolingo is a subscription based program, for your convenience all of our monthly and annual subscriptions automatically renew, which can be canceled online anytime.
Thank you for being our customer. If there's anything we can do to help or change your mind about canceling please contact us here.
1- Website Cancellations
- Login to your Dinolingo account here, then go to My Account (in the footer) and click Cancel.
- You should receive a confirmation email when you cancel. if you don't receive an email please contact us asap.
- If you have problems canceling, please contact us and we will cancel it for you: Subject: Cancel my subscription, and add the following: 1) The email address used while subscribing 2) The subscription Date 3) The language course
2- Mobile App Cancellations:
- Apple Itunes Appstore or AndroidGoogle Play store purchases can ONLY be canceled on the device. See here: Canceling Apple Itunes & Google Android App subscription
What happens after I cancel?
- Canceling your subscription will stop your upcoming auto-bills and you won't be charged again. You are still able to use your account until the end of your period even after you cancel.
- Canceling a subscription does NOT provide a refund. Please click here for our 7-day refund policy.