How to cancel a subscription, unsubscribe
How to cancel?
You can cancel your Dinolingo subscription anytime you wish. It only takes a few seconds to cancel. We have two separate websites, new and old, both websites are active.
- Mobile Apps: The majority of our customers subscribe through our website rather than the app. If you subscribed through the app, please go to the subscription section on your device to cancel it. If you don't see the Dinolingo subscription there, it means you subscribed through our website, so kindly visit our website to initiate the cancellation.
—— Login issues, having problems logging into your account? Read here
—— Still need help? See screenshots below or submit the billing issues form here.
Visited the subscriptions page but can't cancel? No active subscription shown, yet charged recently? Here's help:
You might've used a different email or made a typo during sign-up. Try logging out and using another email. Look for a "Dinolingo" welcome email in your inbox. Or, fill out our billing issues form here and we'll find your account.
- I have been charged despite cancelling my subscription
- I noticed two separate charges on my bank account
- I noticed a charge on my account during my 7-day trial period
- I forgot to cancel, is there a refund policy?
HOW TO CANCEL: More info:
2- If you have subscribed in 2014 - 2021: Cancel your account on our old website.
- First Login to your account here, then go to My Account (in the footer)
- Select the language course and click Cancel (See below)
- If you have problems canceling, please contact us and we will cancel it for you. Please add the email address used while subscribing, the language course and the subscription date.
OLD APP CANCELLATIONS:
- Please follow the steps below to cancel your app subscriptions.
- Developers (we) don't have the authority to cancel your app subscription. Only customers can cancel their app subscriptions.
Canceling Apple Itunes App on the Appstore
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if necessary
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap DinoLingo subscription
- Select Cancel
Canceling Google Android App on the Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store
- Confirm that you are signed in to the correct Google account
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Select DinoLingo subscription
- Tap Cancel subscription
HOW CAN I REACTIVATE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
This feature is available for the new website only. After canceling, if you change your mind you can re- activate your subscription within 30 days.
- Go to Dashboard (top right)
- Click on Subscriptions
- Select the language course and click Activate
Dinolingo is a subscription based program and all plans renew automatically which can be canceled anytime. This information is always available on our website. See below.