How to use the program, what is the map?
How do kids learn?
- On Dinolingo, children learn languages by watching videos and playing games.
- We use the immersion method; children see the object and hear the audio at the same time, there is translations or confusions.
- The map logic is very simple and straightforward; Click on the first egg, watch the video and go to the next activity, complete the game and go to the next activity, etc. After a couple of activities, it becomes a routine.
- After each activity, children earn rewards like dinosaurs, stars, points, trophies.
- Alternatively, for older children the lesson plan can be used for more challenging activities, worksheets, flashcards, posters etc.
What is what on the map?
- Spanish: Language course(s)
- Lesson plan: All units and activities
- Coin *: Total points
- Dinosaur: Amount of completed tests
- Reward: Achievements
- Sam: Username / Avatar
- Profile icon: Dashboard (Edit users, subscriptions, languages, settings, reports, and much more)
- Animals 1: Unit name
- Colored eggs: Available activities
- Gray eggs: Locked activities
- Orange arrow: Next / Previous unit
- Starfish: Alternative background
- Sound icon: Background music
- Bug icon: Report a problem
- 1 of 71: Total number of units
Reward example after a test: